The Convene Life Group
The Convene Life Group is a group that will look at all aspects of life. Taking into account that we learn through our life experiences. This group is led by Matthew Currin- founder of Convene. He is also a Certified Life Coach with a Master Degree in Human Service Counseling- Life Coaching from Liberty University.
The Convene Life Group is a group that will look at all aspects of life. Taking into account that we learn through our life experiences.
- Are there areas of your life that you want to do better?
- Do you feel that your communication could be better in your relationships?
- Are you at a point in your life where you feel that you need to make some changes?
About the Group Leader
Matthew Currin is a Certified Life Coach, trainer, consultant, and motivational speaker that specializes in providing a real perspective on the importance of decision-making and sharing our experience and knowledge.
He is the owner and creator of Convene Communities. He believes that we all have experiences that we can share for the good of others. We learn through our experiences and the experiences of others. There are so many different aspects of life where we learn on a day to day basis. How often have to asked the question, 'If you were in my situation, how would you handle it?' This group allows us to grow and learn from each other.
Matthew has a Masters Degree in Human Service Counseling-Life Coaching from Liberty University. Matthew is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors.
Real Life, Real People, Real Experience
Matthew Currin’s Life Experiences include:
- Experienced national speaker in multiple disciplines
- Serving his country as a USMC Aviator flying the CH-46E and V-22 Osprey
- Multiple Combat tours in Kosovo and Afghanistan
- Implementation of the Marine Aviation Training Transformation program for the V-22 Osprey
- Flew daily missions in what is considered by the FAA as the most dangerous civilian aviation occupation- Helicopter EMS
- Current Pilot for the Penske NASCAR Team
- But most importantly he is a husband and a parent to three kids!
Left to Right- Meghan, Laney, Tisha and Brayden
20 current members in the group